Babies Apple Pie 6Months+2011-10-07
- Cuisine: Kids & Babies
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
This is a nice pie for your toddle who is 6Months+. This is also easy to make and takes only a few minutes. Enjoy making this one, and let us know your experience and views on this recipe
- 3 cooking apples
- 1 egg yolk (for babies 6 months to 10 months, omit egg yolk and thicken with infant cereal)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp of water or apple juice
- small pinch of cinnamon
- Peel, core and dice the apple into small pieces.
- Add to the lemon juice and water and cook over medium heat in a small saucepan for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Mash or puree to desired consistency.
- Beat in the egg yolk and sugar until smooth. For babies age 6 months-10 months, omit egg and add infant cereal by 1 tablespoon, until you get the desired thickness.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min or until set.
- Cool before serving.