Baby Chicken and Rice Dinner 10Months+2011-10-07
This meal is on that your baby is going to start loving it. It will take some time to prepare it but i am sure you will do this for your loved one This is a very tasty meal too. Enjoy making this one.
- 115 grams ground chicken (you can use boneless breast cut in cubes if you are going to puree it)
- 1/2 cup peeled and chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup sweet potato or yam, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 frozen, fresh, or canned corn
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1 cup long grain, enriched rice
- 3 cups water
- Boil chicken in water for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Mash or puree