Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken2012-12-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Chicken stuffed with jalapenos, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and wrapped in bacon; it’s like chicken jalapeno poppers for dinner!
- 4 small chicken breasts, pounded thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 jalapenos, diced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon
- Lay the chicken flat, season both sides with salt and pepper, place 1/4 of the mixture of the jalapenos, cream cheese and cheddar on the chicken and roll them up.
- Wrap each chicken breast up in 2 slices of bacon and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake in a pre-heated 400F oven until cooked, about 25-35 minutes.