Baked Chicken alla Milanese2013-02-05
This quick and easy Italian Chicken Milanese recipe is baked, not fried — it’s not only healthier, it also leaves less of a mess behind!
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cup(s) parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) seasoned breadcrumbs
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 2 boned chicken thighs, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Chop the garlic together with the parsley and place in a small bowl. Add the breadcrumbs, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Moisten this mixture with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Lay the boned thighs in a heavy baking pan and coat the top of the chicken with the breadcrumb mixture. Drizzle the chicken with the remaining olive oil and bake for 25 minutes, or until browned. Serve with lemon wedges.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe