Beef Kofta Kababs2012-12-18
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Meatballs on a stick? Yes… and they’re mighty tasty too!
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 28 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.Place a piece of foil over the grate and place the skewers onto the foil.
Cook the skewers on the preheated grill on the foil turning occasionally, until the beef has firmed up. Once firm enough to hold it’s shape on the skewer, continue cooking the skewers off the foil and on the grate to get a slight char and cooked to your desired degree of doneness.