Besan Ladoo (Indian Sweet)2011-09-07
Real Estate in India. Tasty Besan Ke Ladoo is prepared at many households for Diwali. Learn how to make Besan Ke Ladoo, with the recipe given in the article below:
- Gramflour (besan) – three fourths of a cup
- Sugar – three fourths of a cup
- Ghee – one-third of a cup
- Sooji (semolina) – 2 tablespoons
- Cardamom (powdered) – half a teaspoon
- Cashewnuts – 2 teaspoons
- Saffron food coloring – 3 drops
- In a wide mouthed pan, heat ghee and add cashew nuts.
- When it turns slightly brown add gramflour and semolina and heat on a low flame till it is slightly brown once again.
- Then add cardamom and mix well.
- Put it the resultant mixture in a plate and let it cool.
- Mix sugar and saffron food coloring.
- When the gramflour mix cools, add sugar mixture and mix well.
- Mould them roundly and store in airtight containers.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe