This is one lovely drink that you can have in the morning and everyone is going to enjoy this. Nothing is better in the morning (as a brunch cocktail or hangover cure) or on a cold day than the spicy tomato flavor of a Bloody Mary. You can make it as spicy or mild as you want, using either more or less hot sauce, or (better yet) add the spice of tequila by making a Bloody Maria. Bloody Marys are often garnished with a celery stalk, but many will either use a pickle spear or both. For a non-alcoholic version try a Virgin Mary and you can also make a pitcher-sized batch by using a Bloody Mary mix like this one.
- 90ml tomato juice
- 45ml vodka
- 15ml lemon juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- celery salt
- ground pepper
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- celery stalk and/or pickle spear for garnish
- lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish
- Add the Tomato Juice, Vodka, Lemon Juice, Worcestershire sauce together and Mix well.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Garnish with the lemon and/or lime wedge and celery stalk.
Makes 1 Coctail