- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Chai is a blend of tea, milk, and spices. Chai concentrate can be found in the tea section of the grocery store.
- 1 32 ounce container chai tea concentrate (black tea)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 inches stick cinnamon
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 medium lime or lemon, sliced
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- 1 32 ounce bottle club soda, chilled
Cinnamon sticks (optional)
Sliced orange, lime, and key limes (optional)
Whole basil leaves (optional)
1. Pour chai tea concentrate into a large container or pitcher. Stir in sugar. Add 8 inches stick cinnamon, torn basil, sliced lime, and sliced orange. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours.
2. Strain mixture, discarding solids. Just before serving, slowly add club soda to chai mixture. Serve over ice cubes. If desired, garnish with additional cinnamon sticks, citrus slices, and whole basil leaves.