Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas2013-01-10
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Bagel halves are a quick, kid-friendly stand-in for traditional pizza crust.
- 2 (4 1/2-inch, 2 1/4-ounce) plain bagels, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup lower-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 1 cup pre-shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. Place bagel halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- 3. Spread 2 tablespoons marinara on cut side of each bagel half. Top each half with 1/4 cup chicken, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Broil bagel halves an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.