Cheesy Pigs in Blankets2013-01-08
Serve with steamed broccoli and apple wedges.
- 1 (6-ounce) portion fresh pizza dough
- 1 1/2 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 hot dogs, halved crosswise
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 425Â°.
- 2. Let dough stand, covered, for 20 minutes. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a 12 x 4Â–inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into 4 (4 x 3Â–inch) rectangles; cut each rectangle in half diagonally to form 8 triangles. Divide cheese evenly among triangles; place in the center of wide ends. Place 1/2 hot dog at the wide end of each triangle; roll up, pinching ends to seal. Arrange rolls on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425Â° for 12 minutes. Combine ketchup and remaining ingredients. Serve with rolls.