Chicken and Bacon Roll-Ups2013-01-08
Before last night’s chicken gets pushed to the back of the fridge, use your leftovers in our deluxe version of a BLT. Of course, these roll-ups are perfect for dinner, but you can also serve them as a hearty after-school snack.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 (2.8-ounce) whole wheat flatbreads
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomato (about 2 medium)
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
Combine reduced-fat mayonnaise, minced tarragon, and fresh lemon juice in a small bowl. Spread 2 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture over each flatbread. Top each with 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce, 1/2 cup chopped tomato, 1 bacon slice, crumbled, and 1/2 cup chicken. Roll up.