Chicken in a Spicy Chilli Sauce2011-09-14
This is a lovely chicken in spicy chilli sauce. Enjoy making this with your loved ones Cheerz
- Chicken ( with skin) Â one whole ( 1 to 1.5 kg ) ( About 8 big pieces )
- Lemon Juice Â 6 tbsp
- Soya Sauce 2 Tbsp
- Salt Â 1 tsp
- Black Pepper half teaspoon
- Papprika 1 1/2Tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1 1/2 tsp
- Worshestershire Sauce 1 Tbsp
- Chinese salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2 Tbsp
- Meet tendrizer Â 1 tsp
- Hot Peri Peri Sauce Â 1 Tbsp
- Marinate chicken pieces in the above ingredients for atleast 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Grill chicken for half an hour on medium grill and then 15 more minutes on low heat.
- Chicken should be tender and properly grilled before serving.
Note: Nando’s peri peri sauce is easily available from any galitos shop in Nairobi.