Chicken Liver Salad2012-08-29
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 227g chicken livers, thawed if frozen
- 300ml (½ pint) red wine
- 1-2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- Salt and black pepper
- Bag endive and radicchio salad leaves
- Chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat oil and fry onions for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken livers and fry over a high heat until browned all oven Lift out and keep warm.
- Add wine and mustard to the pan and season well. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide salad between two plates. Pour warm dressing over to wilt leaves. Arrange chicken livers on top and garnish with parsley.