Chilly Chicken Pizza2013-03-12
It is a pizza for all the chicken lovers with the topping of chilly chicken.
2 pizza base (8″)
- 250gm boneless chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 1 egg
- 2 onion (chopped)
- 4 medium sized tomatoes (chopped)
- 8 flakes garlic (chopped)
- 1 capsicum (chopped)
- 2 green chilly (chopped)
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp chilly sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper powder coarsely ground
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 capsicum ( cut in circles)
- 1 tomato (cut in circles)
- grated cheese (pizza cheese)
- 1 tsp butter
- Wash the chicken properly and marinate it with egg, ginger-garlic paste, salt and green chillies.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces till it becomes tender and soft.
- Keep the chicken pieces aside and heat oil in the same pan.
- Fry the onion till it is golden brown. Add chopped garlic and fry it for a min.
- Add tomatoes and saute it.
- Now add tomato ketchup, chilly sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, and salt to taste.
- Saute it properly and then add chicken pieces and capsicum.
- When it is done, remove it from the flame.
- Take the pizza base and spread little butter over it.
- now put the mixture for topping.
- garnish it with capsicum, tomato and grated cheese
- bake it in the pre-heated microwave at the convection mode for 10 mins. or till the cheese melts.
Your pizza is ready