Chocolate Chip and Sour Cream Banana Bread2013-01-06
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs (beaten)
1/2 cup sour cream
3 overripe bananas (mashed)
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
1. Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
2. Cream the butter and brown sugar in another bowl.
3. Stir the eggs, sour cream and banana into the butter and sugar.
4. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
6. Pour the batter into a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
7. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until a tooth pick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 60-70 minutes.