- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix cornstarch and sugar in a medium saucepan. Slowly drizzle in 1/2 cup milk, whisking until smooth, then whisk in remaining 2 cups milk. Turn heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium and whisk until thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips, butter and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
- Divide pudding into 8 parfait glasses. Serve warm, or press plastic wrap onto surface of each pudding and chill.