Corned Beef Hash2013-01-06
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion (sliced)
2 cups cooked corned beef (cut into small pieces)
2 cups cooked potatoes (cut into small pieces)
salt an pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat.
2. Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
3. Add the corned beef and potatoes, spread them out evenly and press them down.
4. Let them cook until they are nicely browned on the one side, flip and brown on the other side.
5. Fry the eggs and serve on top of the corned beef.