Cucumber Radish and Mint Salad2012-08-30
Cool mint and fiery radish complement each other perfectly — and the colours look great.
- 2 cucumbers, sliced lengthways into four, then halved
- 8 small radishes, quartered
- 2 baby cos lettuces, washed and quartered
- Small handful mint leaves
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the cucumber, radishes, lettuce and mint on a serving platter. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper.