- 1 kg thick beef or pork sausages
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 1 medium brown onion, sliced
- 2 tbs curry powder
- 1 cup (250ml) beef stock
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup (150g) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- Serve with naan or rice
- Place sausages in large pan, cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat, boil 2 minutes. Drain sausages.
- Heat oil in large saucepan, cook onion, stirring about 3 minutes or until soft. Add curry powder, cook, stirring about 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add sausages, stir to coat in curry mixture. Add stock and tomatoes, simmer, uncovered about 5 minutes or until thickened slightly. Stir in peas and sultanas. Cook a further 5 minutes until thickened and peas are heated through. Serve with rice.