- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
This tasty salad has all our favourite green vegetables.
- 1 small broccoli, cut into florets
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, cut into large cubes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 150g tub mixed salad sprout combo (available at Nakumatt Stores)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mint leaves
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 100ml olive oil
- 3 tbs mixed salad seeds* (such as sunflower, sesame and pepita)
- 100g feta, crumbled
Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 2-3 minutes and the sugar snap peas and fresh or frozen peas for 1-2 minutes. Drain, refresh in cold water and drain again.
Place the blanched vegetables in a bowl with the cucumber, avocado, sprouts, parsley and mint. Whisk the juice and oil in a bowl, then season and toss through the salad with the salad seeds. Top with crumbled feta.