Easy Beef Liver With Onion and Tomato2013-02-15
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 4 slices beef liver, large
- seasoned flour
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add tomato, onion and basil. Season well and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dredge liver in flour.
- Melt remaining butter in frying pan over low heat and cook liver 3 minutes and turn over and season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with the tomato and onion mixture on top.