Easy Coleslaw Dressing2013-03-07
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 cup mayonnaise (low fat works well too)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 5 cups shredded coleslaw mix (cabbage, carrot, onion, bell pepper, etc.)
- Whisk together ingredients for dressing in a non-reactive (non-metal) bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Toss with slaw vegetables of choice.
- Refrigerate at least four hours.
- Toss well before serving.