Easy Fruit Cake2012-11-30
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 1 pakage of spice cake mix or any other of two layer in size
- 2/3 cups of apricot or anyother fruits nector, you can use cocktail
- 1/3 cup of apricot brandy
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 or 5 eggs
- 1 cup of chopped dates
- 1/2 cup of candied cherries, simple are good too
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup of candied pineapples
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Take a big bowl in which you’re gonna put cake mix, pudding mix, apricot nectar, 1/4 cup apricot brandy, and vegetable oil
- Keep beating medium untill the batter become smooth in texture.
- 2 mins are enough for the above step.
- Start adding eggs , one by one , and beat a lil bit everytime you pour an egg.
- Fold the chopped fruits and nuts
- Turn the batter into generously greased and floured 10-inches tube pan,
- Bake at 350 C degrees from 50 to 50 at max minutes.
- Then cool for 15 mins outta the oven
- Then remove rack and cool more thoroughly
NOTE : best flavor, wrap and store in refrigerator for 24 hours before serving.
DRESSING : Combine 2 to 3 tablespoons of apricot brandy with 1 cup confectioners’ sugar; drizzle over fruitcake before serving, if desired.