Five-Vegie Slaw with Lime and Sesame2013-07-03
Sure, you know how to cook pak choy, but don’t overlook its raw talent. Bursting with colour and flavour, this Asian-style slaw is delicious with chargrilled fish or chicken.
- 1 bunch baby pak choy, thinly sliced
- 250g red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions (shallots), thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 1/2 tbs Fried Noodle
- 1 1/2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
Combine the pak choy, cabbage, carrot, capsicum and spring onion in a large bowl.
Whisk the dressing, lime juice and oil in a small bowl. Pour over pak choy mixture. Gently toss to combine. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.