French Bread Pizza with Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomatoes2013-01-15
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
A grown-up version of the frozen favorite–French Bread Pizza!
- 1 French baguette, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 c. pesto
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella or Italian-blend cheese
- 1/3 c. oven-roasted cherry tomatoes or oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place bread on baking sheet. Top each half with 2 tablespoons of pesto, ¼ cup of cheese, and tomatoes. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.