Grilled Indian Lamb Cutlets2013-01-28
Here is a quick and easy dinner idea with the help of a spicy curry base.
- 1 x 170g pkt Indian Curry with Roasted Spices Flavour Base
- 130g (1/2 cup) natural yoghurt
- 12 (about 780g) lamb cutlets
- Steamed vegetables or mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Cooked pappadums, to serve
- Mango chutney, to serve
Combine the flavour base and yoghurt in a medium bowl. Add the lamb cutlets and gently toss until the lamb is well coated in the yoghurt mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to develop the flavours.
Preheat a chargrill pan on high. Add the lamb and cook for 3-5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
Place the lamb cutlets on serving plates. Serve immediately with steamed vegetables or mixed salad leaves, pappadums and chutney, if desired.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe