Grilled T-Bone Steaks2013-03-08
This is an excellent marinade for any steak. The flavor is just wonderful. Our T-bones came out perfect. Very tender with a wonderful flavor.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning(available at supermarkets)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 beef t-bone steaks (1 in thick)
Seal the bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate overnight, turning as often as you can. (we actually marinated ours for a day and a 1/2.).
Drain and discard marinade.
Grill steaks, over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees, medium, 160 degrees, well-done 170 degrees).
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe