Honey Lemon Chicken2013-01-06
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a pan.
3. Add the chicken and saute until golden brown and cooked through and set aside.
4. Add the ginger and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
5. Add the lemon juice and zest, honey, stock, salt and pepper and reduce to thicken. (Note: Do a taste test here to make sure that the lemon and honey balance nicely.)
6. Pour the honey lemon sauce over the chicken.