Indian Chicken with Raita2013-01-28
- 90g (1/3 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tbs korma curry paste
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 4 small single chicken breast fillets, excess fat trimmed, halved horizontally
- Olive oil spray
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
For the Raita:
- 130g (1/2 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 cucumber, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Combine the yoghurt, curry paste and 2 tablespoons of lime juice in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, to make the raita, combine the yoghurt, cucumber and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill over high heat. Spray chicken with olive oil spray. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Combine rocket, onion and remaining lime juice in a bowl. Season with pepper. Divide chicken and salad among serving plates. Top with the raita and serve