Indian Spiced Chicken with Rice Salad2013-01-28
Get grilling with this fast and easy Indian-spiced chicken recipe using just six ingredients!
- 1/3 cup tandoori paste
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 650g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 450g packet 2 1/2 minute basmati rice
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Combine tandoori paste and 2 tablespoons yoghurt together in a bowl. Add chicken. Stir to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours to marinate, if time permits.
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice following packet directions. Transfer to a bowl. Add cucumber and coriander to bowl. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with rice salad and remaining yoghurt.