- 2 cups of grated coconut
- 3tps. of sugar
- 2 tsps. butter
- Â¼ tsp. ofÂ cardamom powder
- Â½ a cup of water
- Melt the butter in the cooking pan.
- Add in the sugar and stir.
- Then add the grated coconut and continue stirring.
- Finally add the cardamom powder stir properly so that all the ingredients are completely mixture together.
- Add the water stir again and leave the mixture to cook under low heat for five minute.
- Remove from fire scoop out the mixture then spread it on a greased tray.
- Allow it to set for 20minutes.
- When set cut it into small 3â€™ by 3â€™ inches.
- Best served with Arabic coffee
Notes: Get mature coconuts and grate them 3 pieces should be enough.