Marinated Cauliflower Salad2013-02-15
This briny mix of cauliflower and olives is a refreshing starter salad for a rich meal.
- 2 cups thinly sliced cauliflower
- ½ cup chopped kalamata olives
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- ⅓ cup finely chopped scallions
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. marjoram, minced
- 1 tsp. oregano, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Toss all ingredients in a bowl; let sit for 20 minutes to blend flavors.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe