- 4 light flour tortillas
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 corn cob, husk and silk removed
- 420g can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 medium avocado, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray 4 holes of a 3/4 cup-capacity texas muffin pan. Gently push 1 tortilla into each prepared muffin hole. Lightly spray with oil. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven. Cool in pan.
Heat a chargrill pan over high heat. Cook corn, turning, for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Cut kernels from cob.
Place corn kernels, beans and avocado in a bowl. Combine sweet chilli sauce, lemon juice and oil in a jug. Add to corn mixture. Toss to combine.
Combine tomato, onion and coriander in a bowl. Transfer tortilla cups to plates. Divide corn mixture between cups. Serve with tomato mixture.