- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 4 cup Whole Milk
4 tsp fresh Lemon Juice
4 tblsp dried Milk Powder
6 tblsp powdered Sugar (Cheeni)
6 tbsp Ghee
1 tsp Cardamom Powder
2 sheets Edible Silver Foil (Varq) and chopped pistachios for garnishing (optional)
- Heat the milk slightly and curdle it by adding the lemon juice.
- Then hang it up in a muslin cloth to drain for 3 hours.
- The milk solids are turned into cheese now.
- Kneed this well with the milk powder and sugar.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy pan and add the cheese mixture.
- Stir-Fry over very low heat until the ghee separates.
- Remove form the heat and mix in the cardamom powder.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Knead again to blend.
- Pat into a flat cake and cool completely.
- Cut into squares and decorate with silver foil.