Requested by our PikaChakula Fans. This is a must have when you go to a fast food and order this with your chips and chicken. The best part as I like is when you dip this in brown vinegar and take your first bite of the hot kebabs. Just the best feeling you get when having the first bite. Enjoy making it
- 1 lb Minced Meat
- 1 large, finely chopped Onion
- 6 finely chopped Green Chili
- 5 or as per taste Dried Red Chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups Water
- 1 beaten Egg
- Cooking Oil as Required
- Boil all the minced meat with the 3 cups of water and add 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder, and salt , till the meat is cooked properly.
- Cool the mixture and any drain the water completely.
- Grind the mixture in a grinder or a grinding stone. (Tastes best when ground on a grinding stone!)
- Mix with the mixture the onion and green chilies.
- Shape into 2 inch flat round or oval shaped kebabs. Keep aside.
- Heat oil properly.
- Dip each kebab in beaten egg and fry till it turns light brown.
- Serve with bread (paratha or Nan) and wine.
Best served with Spicy Bites Paratha Available at all Nakumatt, Uchumi and Chandarana Branches.
Enjoy your meal
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe