This combines all the best ingredients of a traditional breakfast in one frying pan, with no need to chop anything
- 4 good-quality pork chipolatas
- 4 rashers smoked back bacon
- 140g button mushrooms
- 6 eggs , beaten
- 8 cherry tomatoes , halved
- handful grated cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- Heat the grill to high. Heat a medium non-stick frying pan, add the chipolatas and fry for 3 mins. Add the bacon, turning occasionally, until it starts to crisp, about 5 mins more. Tip in the mushrooms and continue to cook for a further 3-5 mins. Drain any excess fat and move the ingredients so they are evenly spread out.
- Season the eggs, then add to the pan, swirling to fill the spaces. Gently move with a fork for 2 mins over a low-medium heat until beginning to set. Scatter over the tomatoes, cheese, if using, and chives, then grill for 2 mins until set. Cut into wedges and serve with your favourite sauces.