One Pan Chicken Thighs with Roasted Vegetables2013-06-08
An easy chicken recipe using economical chicken thighs
- 1 large fennel bulb, sliced thickly
- 2 red peppers, cut into large chunks
- 300g (10oz) waxy new potatoes, sliced thickly
- 2 large leeks, halved lengthways and cut into chunks
- 4-6 large chicken thighs, bone and skin left on
- 3tbsp oil
- Heat the oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, 350 F, gas 4.
- Toss the veg and the chicken in the oil and season well.
- Place the veg in the bottom of a roasting tin with the chicken on top. Roast for 45 minutes, until the chicken skins are golden and crispy and the veg is soft and beginning to caramelise. Divide between 4 plates and serve immediately.