Quick and Easy Chicken Wings2012-05-23
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
These are easy wings that your guests will love. Try your own variations with other chilli sauces, spices or peppers. Serve with celery sticks and Stilton cheese
- 1 to 1.5kg (3 lb) chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 110g (4 oz) butter
- 3 (57ml) bottles Tabasco Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat barbecue for high heat.
- Lightly oil the cooking grate. Cook the wings 8 to 12 minutes on each side, until juices run clear. The larger pieces will take slightly longer to cook.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, and mix in the Tabasco, pepper and salt.
- Place wings in a large container with a secure lid. Pour sauce over the wings, and seal. Shake wings with the sauce until thoroughly coated.