Roasted Tilapia, Potatoes, and Lemons2013-12-03
Kalamata olives and baby potatoes are tasty complements to roasted tilapia seasoned with paprika and lemon.
- 1 pound baby potatoes (about 12), halved
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 8 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 4 6-ounce skinless tilapia fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, lemon, thyme, 2 tablespoons oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer.
- Roast, tossing once, until the potatoes begin to soften, about 20 minutes.
- Toss the olives with the potato mixture; nestle the fish in it. Drizzle the fish with the remaining oil and season with paprika and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Continue to roast until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp and the fish is opaque throughout, 12 to 15 minutes.