Roasted Tilapia, Potatoes, and Lemons2013-12-03
Kalamata olives and baby potatoes are tasty complements to roasted tilapia seasoned with paprika and lemon.
- 1Â poundÂ baby potatoes (about 12), halved
- 1Â lemon, thinly sliced
- 8Â sprigs fresh thyme
- 2Â tablespoonsÂ plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2Â cupÂ pitted kalamata olives
- 4Â 6-ounce skinless tilapia fillets
- 1/2Â teaspoonÂ paprika
- Heat oven to 400Â° F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, lemon, thyme, 2 tablespoons oil, and Â¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer.
- Roast, tossing once, until the potatoes begin to soften, about 20 minutes.
- Toss the olives with the potato mixture; nestle the fish in it. Drizzle the fish with the remaining oil and season with paprika and Â¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Continue to roast until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp and the fish is opaque throughout, 12 to 15 minutes.