Sausage, Egg and Vegetable Pie2013-05-27
- 1 sheet frozen ready-rolled puff pastry, partially thawed
- 4 thin beef sausages, cooked, sliced crossways into 1cm-thick slices
- 3 button mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 small red capsicum, diced
- 1 small zucchini, trimmed, diced
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 180Â°C. Grease a 4cm-deep, 20cm (base) round pie dish.
Use pastry to line base and side of dish, trimming and joining pastry edges to fit. Arrange sausages, mushrooms, capsicum and zucchini over pastry.
Whisk eggs, milk and tomato sauce together in a large jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and sausages.
Bake pie for 50 to 60 minutes or until pastry is golden and egg set in centre. Cut into wedges and serve.