Schezwan Vegetable Fingers2013-03-07
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 100 gms french beans (sem ki phali), diced
- 100 gms cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 1 green capsicum (shimla mirch), chopped
- 1 tsp chopped garlic (lahsun)
- 2 tbsp Schezwan sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1-2 tbsp white flour (maida)
- 1-2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil to fry
- Combine together all the vegetables and heat oil, sautй the garlic and add in some onion, add all the veggies, Schezwan sauce, soya sauce, salt and pepper to taste, and cook for 2-3 minutes, add potatoes and remove.
- Add some white flour into it and some eggs if required and mix well.
- Shape into long finger like shapes and coat with beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. Deep fry and serve hot with chilli garlic tomato sauce.