Schezwan Vegetable Fingers2013-03-07
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 100 gms french beans (sem ki phali), diced
- 100 gms cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 1 green capsicum (shimla mirch), chopped
- 1 tsp chopped garlic (lahsun)
- 2 tbsp Schezwan sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1-2 tbsp white flour (maida)
- 1-2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil to fry
- Combine together all the vegetables and heat oil, sautÐ¹ the garlic and add in some onion, add all the veggies, Schezwan sauce, soya sauce, salt and pepper to taste, and cook for 2-3 minutes, add potatoes and remove.
- Add some white flour into it and some eggs if required and mix well.
- Shape into long finger like shapes and coat with beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. Deep fry and serve hot with chilli garlic tomato sauce.