Scrambled Eggs with Broccoli & Cheese2013-01-19
10 minutes and three steps is all you need to make this cheesy scrambled egg recipe that’s perfect for a hearty breakfast.
- 1 package (10 oz) broccoli in cheese flavored sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- Cook broccoli in cheese sauce as directed on package.
- 2 Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir just until eggs begin to set.
- 3 Add broccoli with cheese sauce; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.