Simple Black Coffee2011-08-11
- Skill Level: Easy
This is a very simple and straight forward recipe on how to make a very easy black coffee, either at home or at work. The ingredients are simple and easily available from any supermarket. Enjoy making this lovely coffee to have on a cold day, without milk. The stronger the coffee, the better the taste. Enjoy
- Coffee Powder
- Take some water, in a tin, and heat it till boiling. (Water will depend on the amount of cups of Â coffee you want to make.)
- Once the water is boiling, add the cinnamon cloves, add like 3-4 cloves and let it boil for 1 minute.
- Add the coffee powder or beans and let boil for 3-4 minutes till color of the water has changed to black – brown.
- Add some sugar if you like, and then remove it.
- Pour in a glass with a sieve so the coffee particles do not enter your coffee and the cinnamon and enjoy when hot.