Spagetti in Tomato Sauce2011-07-21
This is a truely lovely recipe and easy to make for everyone at home. Make sure to make more as this is not going to be enough for the whole family. This takes only a few minutes to make but at the end its just a lovely dish that everyone will love. Enjoy making this dish and share your experience with us at PikaChakula.
- 400g spaghetti
- 500g small tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 and 1/2 extra virgin olive oil
- handful of basil
- Take extra vigin oil in a pan and heat,
- Add the 2 chopped cloves of garlic in it, till brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, and stir till gravy.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Remove the sauce and place outside.
- Boil the spagetti in another pan and remove the boiled water once done, only a little should remain.
- Put the boiled spagett in the sauce and sprinkle over with basil.
- Take a place and place the spagetti in it.
- Take a grater and grate cheese over it, and cover it so the steam will melt the cheese.
- Take your first bite and enjoy