- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ tsp dry basil
- ¾ tsp salt
- 4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp chilli sauce
- Remove and discard skin from chicken. Wash and pat dry.
- Smear oil in a microwave browning dish. Place chicken in dish and microwave on high for
- 3 minutes.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and microwave on high for 12 minutes.
- Microwave on low for a further 10 minutes, till chicken is tender.
- Serve hot with whole-.wheat bread.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe