Strawberry Ice Cream Soda2013-01-24
Layers of jelly, ice cream and fresh strawberries make this the perfect summer cooler.
- Â 1 packet prepared strawberry jelly
- 4 scoops vanilla/ strawberry ice cream
- 100 gm chopped strawberries
- 2 bottles soda water or strawberry flavoured soda
- 250 gm pureed strawberries
- 1 Tbsp icing sugar
Set jelly in the base of four glass tumblers.
Place a scoop of ice cream in each glass.
Spoon over strawberries and pour on soda.
Whisk together strawberry puree and icing sugar.
Pour over ice cream.