Suya (Nigerian Chicken Skewers)2013-01-30
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, finely minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Slice the chicken into thin pieces. Sprinkle with the seasoning mix, and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and brush with the oil.
- Grill or broil for 3 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through.
Note: if using wooden skewers, soak them for at least half an hour before using to avoid burning!
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe