Sweet Mustard Chicken Thighs2012-11-30
This flavorful recipe is on the table in less than 10 minutes and is sure to become an instant family favorite. Whether it’s the sweetness of the brown sugar, the zest of the mustard, or the punch of the red pepper, there is something in this dish for everyone.
- 1/2 cupÂ prepared mustard
- 1/3 cupÂ packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoonÂ ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoonÂ crushed red pepper
- 8Â (3-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Reserve and set aside 1/4 cup sauce mixture.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Brush half of remaining 1/2 cup sauce mixture over one side of chicken. Grill chicken 3 to 4 minutes. Turn chicken over; brush with remaining half of sauce mixture. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until done. Place chicken on a serving platter; drizzle with reserved 1/4 cup sauce mixture.