Tanzanian Couscous Salad2011-11-29
Do you love CousCous, and want to try out a nice recipe for a nice Tanzanian CousCous Salad, then check out the recipe below and get cooking Enjoy
- 2 cups couscous
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup fresh, frozen or canned corn
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- Place the couscous in a bowl, pour over the boiling water.
- Then let stand until cooled to room temperature.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and chill.
Recipe Inspired from CheapKenyaVacationTips